To continue, please confirm that you understand and agree to the following five statements:
1. I understand I will be an official representative of MPA’s clients.
2. I understand that all assignments are temporary and that there is no guarantee as to how many days or hours a week I will have an opportunity to work.
3. I understand that my failure to show up at a reset without contacting MPA can negatively impact their clients with possible losses in the millions; and that I will not be scheduled again.
4. I understand I am entitled to breaks in accordance with CA Employment laws of 10 minutes for each 4 hours worked; and 30 minutes for each 5 hours.
5. I understand I am to be paid as an employee via direct deposit or a payroll debit card each Friday following the week in which I last worked.