Let's Work Together
Let's Work Together
MPA’s services are 100% risk free to both Candidates and to Employers. There is never a charge to candidates; and Employers are charged a fee only if we are able to identify and recruit the candidate they seek.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Temporary Merchandising Team!
In order to evaluate whether this opportunity meets your needs, please review the following prior to beginning our registration process:
- Merchandisers must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, mobile phone and the ability to lift 40 pounds.
- The work primarily involves moving bottles to different locations on the shelves, dusting and adding signs or other promotional materials.
- Merchandisers work in teams of 5 to 10. There will be others to help train you when you first begin working as a Merchandiser.
- Merchandisers are paid each Friday as employees for the hours worked the preceding week; and can select a direct deposit or a payroll debt card.
- Merchandisers are rarely asked to commute over 50 miles from their home. Commutes over 50 miles are reimbursed at .58 mile.
- Merchandisers are official representatives of our client. You will be required to introduce yourself as such to the Team Leader at every location.
- Dress is casual, neat and clean. Collared shirts, dark jeans or slacks and dark shoes are preferred.
- For safety reasons, shorts, skirts, dresses or open toed shoes are not allowed.
- Our clients are Statewide beer, wine and spirits distributors. Their clients are major grocery and drugstore chains.
- Each Wednesday the grocery and drug chains provide our clients with a list of their merchandising needs for the following week.
- We never know what those needs will be from week to week; or where the jobs will be.
- Shifts are always on week days and typically last between 5 to 8 hours. Merchandisers are guaranteed to be paid for a minimum of 4 hours.
- There are both AM and graveyard shifts available each day with start times ranging from 12:01 AM on Sunday through 10 AM on Friday.
- The grocery and drug chains sell 70% of all the beer, wine and spirits sold in the State of CA.
- Needless to say, efficiently providing requested merchandising services to their stores is a vital component of the key customer relationship.
- As an MPA Merchandiser, you will play a key role in maintaining stability and continued growth within those highly valued relationships.
- It is critical that our Merchandisers show up for their shifts as scheduled, sign in and introduce themselves to the respective Team Leaders.
- We understand that “Life Happens;” however, we insist that our Merchandisers notify us as early as possible if they are not going to make it to a job.
- Regrettably, those who fail to show up as scheduled without first notifying us via Text or Phone will be ineligible for future assignments.
Still Interested? Great!
Get In Touch