Thank you for your interest in joining our Part-Time Merchandising Team!
In order to evaluate whether our opportunity meets your current needs, please review the following 10 points prior to beginning the registration process:
1. Our clients are Statewide beer, wine and spirits distributors. Their clients in turn are major grocery and drugstore chains.
2. Each Tuesday the grocery and drug chains provide our clients with a list of their merchandising needs for the following week.
3. We never know what those needs will be from week to week; or where the jobs will be. As a result, we are unfortunately unable to promise a steady schedule.
4. These are really more “Gigs” than jobs.
5. Shifts are always on weekdays and typically last between 5 to 8 hours. There are both early Morning and Graveyard shifts available.
6. Merchandisers are paid each Friday for the hours worked the preceding week; and can select direct deposit or a payroll debt card.
7. Merchandisers work in teams that average 10 to 20. There will be others to help you when you first begin working as a Merchandiser.
8. This is not simple “Day Labor.” Our Merchandisers function as authorized Representatives of our Distributors / Clients.
9. Dress is casual, neat and clean. Collared shirts preferred. Jeans and tennis shoes are fine. No open toed shoes allowed.
10. Life Happens; however, we insist that our Merchandisers notify us as early as possible if they are not going to make it to a scheduled merchandising job.
Still Interested? Great!