Let's Work Together
Let's Work Together
MPA’s services are 100% risk free to both Candidates and to Employers. There is never a charge to candidates; and Employers are charged a fee only if we are able to identify and recruit the candidate they seek.
Regularly Scheduled Merchandisers Information
- Occasionally our clients offer permanent full-time jobs to our Merchandisers after their first 90 days; however, in the beginning you will be a Regularly Scheduled Temporary Employee of MPA and paid by us.
- Merchandisers must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, mobile phone and the ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 40 pounds multiple times per shift.
- The work primarily involves moving bottles to different locations on the shelves and in cold boxes, as well as placing promotional materials and occasionally building small displays.
- You will report to one of our Client’s Area Sale Managers. There will be others to help train you when you first begin working as a Merchandiser.
- Merchandisers are paid each Friday as employees for the hours worked the preceding week; and can select a direct deposit or a payroll debit card.
- Merchandisers are rarely asked to commute over 50 miles from their home. Commutes over 50 miles are reimbursed at the current maximum IRS rate.
- Merchandisers are official representatives of our client’s sales team. You are encouraged to introduce yourself as such to each Store Manager.
- Dress is casual, neat and clean. Collared shirts, dark jeans or slacks and dark shoes are preferred.
- For safety reasons, shorts, skirts, dresses or open toed shoes are not allowed.
- Our clients are Statewide beer, wine and spirits distributors. Their clients are major grocery and drugstore chains.
- Your Field Manager will provide you with your “route” or schedule for each day by the night before or earlier. Please contact us at MPA if you do not receive a schedule.
- The grocery and drug chains sell 70% of all the beer, wine and spirits sold in the State of CA. Needless to say, their continued patronage is a vital component of our client’s success.
- As an MPA Merchandiser, you will play a key role in maintaining stability and continued growth within those highly valued relationships.
- We understand that “Life Happens.” Please notify us at MPA or your Field Manager as early as possible if you are not going to make it to a job.
Get In Touch